Experienced Medical Malpractice Attorney
Medical malpractice can have devastating consequences for patients and their families. Instead of starting to get better, you may find yourself in a worse position than when you first sought treatment. These accidents and injuries can leave you needing more medical care and an extended amount of time to heal.
Ryan Nguyen Attorney At Law is here to assist you after a medical malpractice injury. Ryan can help you understand your situation and determine your goals for seeking compensation. He will fight for you and make every effort to attain the positive results you deserve. Attorney Ryan Nguyen also has a medical background as he went to medical school at the prestigious Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas. Ryan has the medical experience and knowledge to handle tough cases and horrific injuries brought on by possible medical malpractice.
Types Of Medical Malpractice
Between the time to meet with your doctor, to the time you are recovering from treatment, there are many steps that can go wrong.
- Wrong site surgery: This occurs when a doctor performs a procedure on the wrong body part. This type of malpractice can result in permanent damage, disability, or even death.
- Misdiagnosis: When a doctor fails to diagnose a condition or disease correctly, the patient may suffer from delayed or incorrect treatment, leading to further health complications.
- Tools left in your body: This is a shocking and dangerous form of medical malpractice. Surgical instruments or other foreign objects left inside the patient’s body can cause serious infections or sepsis and lead to death.
- Wrongful death: If a loved one has died due to medical malpractice, you may be eligible to file a wrongful death claim.
- Medical errors: This occurs when a doctor makes a mistake during a medical procedure. This can include leaving surgical instruments inside the patient’s body, operating on the wrong part of the body, or causing a patient to be infected with a hospital-acquired infection.
- Failure to obtain informed consent: This occurs when a doctor fails to fully inform a patient about the risks and benefits of a proposed treatment. This can leave the patient feeling uninformed and pressured into consenting to a treatment they may not have otherwise chosen.
No matter what type of medical malpractice you’ve experienced, attorney Ryan is here to guide you through the process of making a claim. He has helped countless clients in the greater Houston area get compensation for their emotional, physical and financial losses.
Getting Skilled Support
Attorney Ryan Nguyen understands that medical malpractice is a sensitive issue, and he is committed to treating you with empathy and compassion. He will help you navigate the legal system and fight for your rights, so you can focus on healing and moving forward.